Sunday, January 3, 2010

WOW! I did it...

I actually started a BLOG! And it was so anti-climatic. I thought it was going to be so hard...at the risk of quoting London Tipton twice in one week "Yea Me!"

So tonight, everyone was somewhat subdued from the difficult day of saying good-bye to Daddy. The fights were somewhat minimal, of course they did not stop all together. But by 8:30 Baby Charlie(5) was done.

"My head very hurts!" So I tell him I'm gonna give him medicine..."No! Medicine makes me sick!" I ignore him and continue going through the cabinet pulling out Tylenol chewables. "AAAAHHHH what's that?" (You'd think I'd pulled out a 7inch needle and suringe)

I tell him to eat the tablets, it will help his head.

"What does it taste like?"

I tell him grapes (they are purple).

"I don't like dry grapes!!!"

Well, I'm thinking that would pretty much be raisins and I think he does in fact eat those.

In the end, I put it in a suringe and plunged it down the back of his throat. He was asleep in 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment