Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Thoughts...from the week so far...

There are people in the world who still use rocks to mash wheat to make bread and some who wash their clothes in the local river. Am I really so helpless that I need an "EZ Cracker" to break, peel and/or separate my eggs for me? Really???

Will someone please tell FaceBook to install a spell check button? Am I the only one who needs this?

Did the man at the optical shop think I didn't hear him the first TWO times he said "Boy, I hope your husband comes home soon?" Did he really have to say it one more time as the 5 kids and I walked out the door? Thanks for your support buddy!

Who raised the parents that are out there yelling at their kids during sporting events? How does that seem okay to tell your son/daughter "it's about time" they scored a goal? At 7 years old, I'm thinking that kid is gonna hate you soon if he doesn't already. Get over yourself and the fact that you are old and are no longer playing competitive sports!

What kind of "cleaning lady" leaves the vaccum in the middle of the living room with the cord wrapped around it all weird (not in the proper cord wrapping position) and leaves the bag of trash sitting next to the back door when she passes the garbage can on the way out?

How did Hallmark convince my children that they MUST accompany their $10 - $15 birthday gifts to friends with a $6 musical (and quite annoying) greeting card?

I've had two people leave me messages this week saying "I thought we discussed this and... " NEWSFLASH! I have 5 children and a deployed husband...do you really think you can tell me something once and I'll remember it? If that's the case; GET A CLUE SISTER - I can't even remember my kids names half the time, you expect me to remember a conversation from two weeks ago? Not gonna happen!

I'm sure there were other people and events that annoyed me this week, but seeing as my brain cells are stir fried...I can't remember them.

1 comment:

  1. Mary keep writting ! you make us laugh so hard ! tuti.

    ReplyDelete